article found on SkinsRSA
The amount of research published on the functional parameters of SKINS is unrivaled within the sports compression wear industry. So far, ten studies carried out using SKINS have been published in independently peer reviewed medical journals.
Published research of this kind has contributed to SKINS being recommended and endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association and qualifying for registration as a therapeutic device by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration.
Why do we recommend Skins Compression Wear?
- increases venous return
- reduces exercise induced muscle damage (EIMD)
- accelerates recovery processes
- removes lactic acid faster
- increases strength and power
- improves endurance
- increases muscle oxygenation
- improves body temperature control
- reduces in-flight ankle Oedema
Conclusion: SKINS compression gets you the benefits of a better performance without pain.
Read the research done on Skins Compression Wear.