Adidas Distancestar Running Spikes – Black
- Unique camouflage colouring
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper with comfortable, seamless toe cap.
- Synthetic heel holds the foot in place when running the curves of the track.
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- TPU outsole plate with adiWEAR rubber in the heel for durable traction.
- Wt. 6.0 oz.
- Replacement spikes with key
Arriving in a eye-catching and distinctive camouflage colouring, the very lightweight running spikes (6.0 oz) are versatile to handle multi-distance races on the track from 800m upwards.
The EVA midsole presents a superb cushioned feel and adding a much lighter feel at the same time, while the TPU outsole plate combines with the adiWear rubber located in the heel of the shoe for greater durability for sustainability and improved traction too, providing better grip on even the most testing weather conditions on race day. There is also a synthetic heel at the back of the spikes that locks down the foot into place, particularly when handling the curves of the track, lap after lap, so that there is lack of movement around that area, reducing the risk of irritation.
Throw in the additional feature of the lightweight, breathable mesh upper, letting ventilation enter the feet so that they remain cool and dry, while at the top of the forefoot, a seamless toe cap has been included to protect the area.
These are perfect for the middle to long distance runner who is looking to step up their running either in the indoor or outdoor season for a boost in their performance from the start gun to the finish.